CHANGE & IMPACT
The film THE INVISIBLE CITY [KAKUMA] can be used as a source of inspiration and as high impact tool to share a different view on the refugee crisis; it examines the powerful forces pulling migrants towards Europe and will spark debate about the concept of refugee camps as a general migration policy.
The goal is to have a long term impact on migrant policy and family reunification. We believe the film can influence policy and attitudes, and open doors in helping create new partnerships in support of other organisations’ mission and work. It offers great opportunities for exploring documentary film as a tool for social change and for meeting with a network of leading changemakers who all work on the urgent issues of our time.
The Find Me APP wants to empower refugees and enhance family reunification at grassroots level.
5 KEY CHALLENGES
1. put the refugee problematic in the Horn of Africa high on the agenda
2. change the concept of refugee camps
3. enhance family reunification
4. create awareness via screenings & debates
5. inform the future generations via an educational package of interactive webpages
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS!
If you are interested
or would like to help support us,
please contact Céline Broeckaert
+32 9 278 05 90
Thank you very much!